Wesley Court Is Named Best Assisted Living
Being the best at what you do is no small feat. For many businesses, organizations and community service companies, striving to be the best is a daily challenge. To meet this challenge, each and every team member must be committed to the same goals, to top-tier service and to surpassing the expectations of their target audience. The Community Choice Awards polls communities across the country to identify the very best businesses and organizations. More than 200 communities, including Spartanburg, SC, go through a nomination and voting process for businesses and organizations in over 150 categories. These categories include everything from dining to education to home services to assisted living services. While choosing a restaurant for dining out may not be a decision with long-reaching impact, selecting an assisted living community is often a difficult process for families. Winners of the Community Choice Awards are already on a short list of excellent organizations, making them a top choice in their areas!
Best Senior Living Communities
For 2022, Wesley Court Assisted Living Community in Boiling Springs, SC is a Best of the Best Spartanburg winner for Best Assisted Living Facility in the Home and Home Services category! Because both North and South Carolina are very popular retirement destinations, it takes a lot to rise above and be recognized for excellence in this area. So, what sets Wesley Court apart? Wesley Court takes an active role in helping residents remain a part of the Boiling Springs and Spartanburg community. Additionally, Wesley Court is known for incorporating family members and friends into care plans for residents, providing outstanding amenities and great benefits that help to support the entire family.
Benefits of Senior Assisted Living
At Wesley Court, the benefits of senior assisted living are found at every level of care. Residents and their families love the security, the safety and the convenience that come with assisted living care, while also appreciating the unique amenities, the sense of freedom and the feeling of community at Wesley Court. Here are just a few of the benefits that make Wesley Court one of the Best of the Best Spartanburg!
- Nutritious and delicious chef-prepared meals based on resident favorites and popular community dishes
- Fitness programs that cater to all fitness levels
- Scheduled transportation to outings and appointments
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Barber and beauty shop to look and feel your best
- Emergency response system to keep residents safe
- Full exterior and interior maintenance to provide peace of mind
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Programs to promote mental, emotional and social wellness
- A beautiful front porch that offers a relaxing oasis to enjoy socializing, birdwatching, nature and the fresh air
- Activity rooms and common areas that create gathering spots for personal hobbies (such as arts and crafts, games and social time), as well as enjoying snacks and sharing time with friends
About Wesley Court and Tutera Senior Living & Health Care
Wesley Court, and all Tutera Senior Living & Health Care communities, are committed to empowering residents and their families. We will:
- Empower you to direct and control your daily living
- Enable your healthy-as-possible outcomes
- Encourage your continued personal growth
Because our residents’ needs are at the heart of everything we do, we created our YOUNITE philosophy. This philosophy begins when you move in and we collect information about your likes and dislikes, your history, and your personal and health goals. We then take this information and create a unique experience for you that meets your needs. Each and every Tutera community offers services, amenities, team members and culture that work together to support residents’ independence and to honor their individuality.
Ready to discuss assisted living options? You can visit Wesley Court through their website or find another Tutera community closer to you by using our community finder tool. Have more questions? Contact us today!