TUTERA UNIVERSITY: ENRICHING SKILLS THROUGH EDUCATION
Tutera University began in 2020 as a premier education and skills lab for our team members to receive consistent orientation and senior care training. Averaging as many as 20 new team members a week, this program keenly demonstrates Tutera’s commitment to clinical excellence.
GROW YOUR SKILLS
GROW YOUR CONFIDENCE
GROW YOUR CAREER
Excel in your health care career with continuing education classes and senior care training from the experts at Tutera University. Enhance your knowledge of emerging clinical information, operational best practices and more via our impressive education and skills lab.
Are you ready to learn new skills, brush up on old ones and embrace the prospect of becoming the best health care professional you can be?
Worlds of learning opportunities await from Tutera experts and medical care leaders in the following career-focused and personal development classes:
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Emerging Clinical Information
- Strategic Planning
- Innovative Ideas & Problem-Solving
- Clinical & Operational Best Practices
- Updates to Regulatory Compliance
- Healthy Living
- Wound Care
- How to Reduce Admissions
- Stress Management
INTO ACTUAL POWER
If you’re a person thirsty for knowledge or always out to improve their craft, then consider Tutera University your golden ticket!
Not only will the classes below enhance your current skills, but they will also provide you with the competence to make critical decisions, the ability to innovatively solve problems and the professional confidence to forge positive daily interactions with residents.
- Conflict Resolution
- Basic Dementia Overview: What is Alzheimer’s?
- Frontline of Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- How to Navigate Microsoft Teams & SharePoint
- Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Hold a Nurse Huddle
- Nurse Leadership Tips
- How to Step Up to a Supervisor Role
- Communication and Responding to Behavioral Expressions
- The Patient Driven Payment Model
- Ability-Focused and Person-Centered Care
Have a class suggestion? Let us know and we’ll put it in place!
It’s our team members who come up with the best ideas, so please share yours with us! Because, although the program was designed to educate and inspire you, we also want it to be shaped by you.
Contact us for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org