Senior care planning can be a complex and extensive process, creating anxiety and concern. To help you, we’ve provided several website links to valuable information such as Medicare, long-term care, health care and news; symptom checkers; and wellness tips. Click on any of the links below to access this valuable information.
- Learn the latest news and public policy updates on senior living.
- The Alzheimer’s Association offers insight on the causes, symptoms and treatments for Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Discover up-to-date information and the latest news on health care—including education and administrative tools to enhance senior living.
- Learn which private insurance plans, public programs and community services are available to you.
- This Helpful Contacts tool will provide you with contact information for specific organizations, or help you get answers to your Medicare related questions.
- Veteran resources such as benefits & services, health & well-being, burials and memorials, and more are available for those who have served our country.
- Nursing Home Abuse Center is a resource that provides information and support to both victims and families who have experienced nursing home abuse or neglect in a nursing facility.